At QSL, we are aware that deploying in exceptional sites is a privilege that comes with great social and environmental responsibility. We can’t just do things correctly, we must be the best and constantly strive to surpass ourselves. Above all, we are committed to a process of improvement with the goal of minimizing the impact of our activities on the environment, on the health and safety of our people and on the well-being of the communities in which we operate.
Specifically, in terms of the environment, security, health and safety, labor and human rights, anti-corruption and good governance, QSL is committed to:
- LEADERSHIP_ Demonstrating leadership by meeting our compliance obligations and continuously improving our practices and performance;
- PERFORMANCE_ Implementing the most effective pollution control and risk reduction methods to ensure the protection of our people, environment and communities;
- TRANSPARENCY_ Being transparent with our workers and communities by maintaining an open dialogue.
To achieve this, we are implementing and optimizing a management system that harmonizes our procedures all levels of the organization. This system is developed with the participation of the workers and integrates the following fundamental principles
- PLANNING_ With clear and precise procedures
- EFFICIENCY_ Ensuring that these procedures translate into concrete actions for all workers during operations;
- AUTHORITY_ Encouraging operators to adhere to the guidelines;
- CONTINUITY_ Demonstrating that the management system is part of a process of continuous improvement.